Beparwah - Bohemia ft. Devika (Official Music Video)






Sony Music India launched Sony Music Punjab with my album Thousand Thoughts. Before that, Sony Music Punjab didn't exist. Now Sony Music Punjab is mixing me with a clutter that I have no relation with. They have delayed my videos by many years. While their artist fly to the same exact locations and work with the same exact Video Directors I am working with, to catchup to me. 

Dear Sony, just by using my business techniques, style, directors and locations you or your artist will not become successful like me. Offer me a MD or VP seat and maybe I'll share my secrets to Hip Hop success with you.



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Our team is dedicated to provide our visitors the best music entertainment and also promote underground and upcoming artists on Theabpoet.com. It’s a platform for all artists to showcase their work and talent. So keep Visiting And Enjoy unlimited music entertainment.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment