Rudy Chaudhry Feat Ammir - Mafii pakistani song






He was born as a Flesh but by the time i became a Material that enchanted every heart. Music is my hobby since childhood. My very first inspiration was BOHEMIA The Punjabi Rapstar. So just wanted to b like him but more like a follower of him, he's a true inspiration for me. 
I started rapping and Hip Hop as a professional in 2012. My Earlier assistance was ArdentLone. Rauf Imran is the only who true back up me in my profession. Rest of my Friend include Aftab, Naveed and Asad who appreciated my work and Encouraged me to do more. My Music Composer Emran Ali changed my mysterious thought
s in beats.



Share on Google Plus

About Behramand Noman

Our team is dedicated to provide our visitors the best music entertainment and also promote underground and upcoming artists on Theabpoet.com. It’s a platform for all artists to showcase their work and talent. So keep Visiting And Enjoy unlimited music entertainment.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment